Pacific Partners LLC
Pacific Partners is led by Douglas Karp, private equity investor with twenty years experience sourcing, managing and exiting investments in growth companies. Building on his insights gained from Warburg Pincus, Tailwind Capital, Salomon Brothers and the Boston Consulting Group, Pacific Partners combines deep experience in understanding the unique challenges with the specialized expertise necessary for successful investment in fast-growing companies.
We believe that growth companies require special care and attention, captured in the term "Capital Plus". During the past twenty years, we have developed the appropriate expertise necessary to bring value to companies growing at the speed of light. Growth companies face an array of opportunities and challenges different from those challenging larger businesses and thus requiring specialized expertise.
Pacific Partners brings independent, unconflicted investment and advisory services to management teams seeking the necessary capital and expertise to grow their business. Our commitment is to bring the best practices of the most successful private equity and advisory firms to the small and middle market. We look forward to the opportunity to build a firm reflecting our values and principles and to continuing our generation-long commitment to the middle market.
Representative Private Equity Investments
• LCI International - Communications Services
• Neustar - Communications Services
• Trover - Healthcare Insurance Services
• Aircast - Orthopedics
• Village Roadshow Pictures - Media
• Karp Associates - Real Estate Development
• Freedom - Orthopedics
• VersaPharm - Generic Pharmaceuticals
• SDI - Healthcare Data and Analytics
• Advising shareholder group regarding restructuring equity investment in government security firm, including evaluating direct investment in follow-on financing.
• Advising equity and debt investors in multifamily, multi-use rental real estate project
• Evaluation of potential equity investment in generic pharmaceutical opportunity
• Analysis of potential expansion opportunity for family-owned education business
• Advisory services for rapidly growing physician group
We have been privileged to work with an extraordinary group of hands-on managers who have built exceptional businesses. We pride ourselves on long-term relationships, and look forward to continuing to work with extraordinary people.